Gym Policy Updated June 1, 2020:
Please see below for information about limited services and hours of operation following strict guidelines for social distancing.
Vail Athletic Club
Effective May 29, 2020 Vail Athletic Club will re-open locker rooms and showers and will continue to require reservations from members or hotel guests. In the confirmation email instructions are provided for guests to create an account and/or download the VAC app to book. Hot tubs, Saunas, and Steam Rooms will remain closed until further notice. A maximum of 50 guests will be allowed to use the facility at one time. Limited fitness classes are available, reservations required.
We ask that all members comply with the Eagle County Board of Commissioners “Five Commitments of Containments”
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.
- Phase 2 hours will be:
- VAC: 6 am – 6 pm, daily.
- Spa: 9 am – 6 pm, daily.
- Reservations are recommended as space is limited. Members can reserve 1 hour blocks of open gym time online at www.vailathleticclub.com or via the VAC Mind Body App. Walk in’s are welcome space permitting.
- You may make multiple reservations per day.
- All members and guests must wear a mask in all public areas and verbally check in at the front desk at your reservation time using your name.
- Locker rooms are open. Sauna and steam rooms are closed as per Eagle County Health orders. Indoor and outdoor hot tubs will open mid-June.
- Water stations are open. Please bring your own refillable water bottles.
- All members and guests must bring a mask or face covering and observe Eagle County social distancing rules at all times. Masks are required for use in all public areas of the Club, Spa and Locker Rooms.
- Membership cards will not be used at this time.
- Your account must be current to make reservations.
- Day passes are available for purchase.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. Charge to account or credit card payments only.
- We are providing towel service.
- Members are responsible for the sanitization of everything they touch. We have antibacterial wipes throughout the Club.
- Maximum of 20 people at any time in the Club. Movement and Yoga studio are considered separate rooms and have marked spaces.
- Reservations are recommended and can be made online or using the VAC app.
- We ask that you sanitize the equipment before and after using it.
- Masks are required for use as you walk around the Club and any public areas. You may pull down your mask once you are in your specified workout zone and as long as no one is closer than 6 feet to you.
- Personal training, private Pilates and private Yoga are available. Please call the main reservation line at 970-476-7960 to schedule a time.
- A limited class schedule is available.
- We encourage you to come to the Club dressed and ready to exercise as there are limited lockers and space available. You must comply with the 6 foot distancing rule at all times.
- Restrooms are available.
- Showers are available.
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs will open mid-June.
- Saunas and Steam rooms are closed per Eagle County guidelines.
Spa – Massage and Esthetics
Massage services will be offered starting June 5th.
Body Treatments will not be offered until further notice.
Esthetic services will not be offered until further notice.
Closed until further notice.