Vail Athletic Club
Vail Athletic Club is happy to announce that we have reopened the Club, Spa, locker rooms, showers and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. In a confirmation email instructions are provided for guests to create an account and/or download the VAC app to book. A maximum of 50 guests will be allowed to use the facility at one time. Limited fitness classes are available, reservations required.
We ask that all members comply with the Eagle County Board of Commissioners “Five Commitments of Containments”
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.
- Black phase hours will be:
- VAC: 6 am – 7 pm, daily.
- Spa: 9 am – 6 pm, daily.
- Reservations are recommended as space is limited. Members and guests can reserve 1 hour blocks of open gym time online at www.vailathleticclub.com or via the VAC Mind Body App. Walk in’s are welcome space permitting.
- You may make multiple reservations per day.
- All members and guests must wear a mask at all times and verbally check in at the front desk at your reservation time using your name.
- Locker rooms are open. Sauna and steam rooms are closed as per Eagle County Health orders. Indoor and outdoor hot tubs are open.
- Water stations are open. Please bring your own refillable water bottles.
- All members and guests must bring a mask or face covering and observe Eagle County social distancing rules at all times. Masks are required for use in all areas of the Club, Spa and Locker Rooms.
- Membership cards will not be used at this time.
- Your account must be current to make reservations.
- Day passes and memberships are available for purchase.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. Charge to account or credit card payments only.
- We are providing towel service.
- Members are responsible for the sanitation of everything they touch. We have antibacterial wipes throughout the Club.
- Maximum of 20 people at any time in the Club. Movement and Yoga studio are considered separate rooms and have marked spaces.
- Reservations are recommended and can be made online or using the VAC app.
- We ask that you sanitize the equipment before and after using it.
- Masks are required at all times per local and State mandate.
- Personal training, private Pilates and private Yoga are available. Please call the main reservation line at 970-476-7960 to schedule a time.
- We encourage you to come to the Club dressed and ready to exercise as there are limited lockers and space available. You must comply with the 6 foot distancing rule at all times.
- Restrooms are available.
- Showers are available.
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs are open.
- Saunas and Steam rooms are closed per Eagle County guidelines.
Spa – Massage and Esthetics
Massage & Facial services are available in 50 or 75 minute durations. Both therapist and guest are required to wear masks during the entirety of the service.
Body Treatments will not be offered until further notice.