Sign up for a Vail Vitality Center membership by Feb. 16 for special benefits.
Did 2016 not start out quite like you planned? Maybe in December you had big goals for the New Year: to lose weight, get in better skiing shape, gain flexibility, find relief from your back issues or perhaps to gain more muscle? January is a wash and now we are slipping into February. Don’t panic! The Vail Vitality Center is calling for a Happy New Year Do-Over!
We are starting the New Year over on Feb 16, after the Super Bowl and the indulgent appetizers that come alongside; after Valentine’s Day and its chocolate hearts; and after the fun of President’s Day weekend! That gives you 10 days to prepare for The New Years Do-Over!
Come into the Vail Vitality Center before Feb. 16th and our health professionals will talk to you about your 2016 goals and together you can craft a plan and organize — and meet! — your goals.
Our prescription for weight loss and fitness goals include:
- Personal coaches for every type of athlete: Aging, those in the vital years, serious athletes and those who just want to have fun.
- A variety of classes to keep you excited and active.
- Testing: Gauging where you are physically helps our professionals focus on your success.
- Health professional: The Vail Vitality Center offers a nutritionist, medical doctors and physician assistants, chiropractors and physical therapists, just to name a few.
If you sign up before Feb. 16, we’ll offer the following special membership benefits:
- No initiation fee.
- Body comp analysis to get your fitness baseline.
- 1-hour personal coaching session.
- Access to the majority of our classes: Including yoga, Barre, meditation and fitness.
- Additional personal coaching at a special price for this program.
- Discount on special events and additional programs offered.
In celebration of Heart Health Month, the Vail Vitality Center is also offering a variety of heart health packages, each of which are priced individually and available through Feb. 29 to members and guests.
- Go easy on your Heart: Private guided meditation; private guided yoga; 50-minute massage in the spa and Floracopeia Essential Oil ($360 per person, doesn’t include lodging).
- Getting to the Heart of Health: Private outdoor coaching session; heart rate monitor; 50-minute Magnesium Wellness massage; private yoga session; and an additional day pass for a guest ($360 per person, doesn’t include lodging).
- Two-Day Heart Health Experience: Includes metabolic testing; workout plan with a personal coach; nutrition plan for a month; chiropractic session with Dr. Mark Pitcher; and a hyperbaric chamber session with Dr. Rachel Segredahl ($895, doesn’t include lodging).
Different levels of membership are offered at the Vail Vitality Center, starting at $120/month or $1,300 per year. For more information, please visit www.vailvitalitycenter.com. Or Call us at 970-476-7960.
Heart Health February Events.
Winter Training Program for Cycling February 9th
Free Your Heart with Nicole Mucciolo February 14th
Vail Mountain Winter Uphill Race & Hike February 21st
Rocket Flow with Georgia Gerstein February 27th