Yoga teacher training takes place from May 1st – July 12th 2015. It runs 6 weekends Friday/Saturday/Sunday 8:30 am – 6:30 pm. Taught by Julia Clarke and Gina Caputo.
I woke up this morning with two days of winter left wondering where the season went. It always feels like we are running at an incredible rate here in the mountains, and somehow almost four years have passed since I stepped into the role of yoga director at the Vail Vitality Center.
Our mission at the Vail Vitality Center is simple: to provide exceptional yoga instruction in an atmosphere that promotes growth and community for students and teachers together.
My great friend (and yoga teacher extraordinaire) Gina Caputo and I decided to collaborate on an exceptional yoga teacher training right here in Vail that would elevate yoga teaching in Colorado, and supercharge the curiosity and courage that yoga invites in students.
Together we complement each other with a broad and deep base of personal study, and share the same passion for yoga as a full life practice and commitment to exemplary education.
Today we have people joining us from across the state of Colorado and beyond in this empowering journey of exploring the flow of Prana (life-force), our highest intentions and greatest potential!
Early bird pricing for The Colorado School of Yoga’s 200 Hour Training ends in just two weeks on April 1, and training begins May 1. At the Vail Vitality Center.
$2150 if registered by April 1 $2450 after April 1
A $500 non-transferable, non-refundable deposit is due with your application. A three-installment payment plan for the remainder is available, with payments due on 5/1, 6/1 and 7/1. Full balance due is by July 1st, 2015.
No refunds after program start date. Your card will only be charged upon acceptance into the Teacher Training Program. Admittance into the program includes full access to yoga classes at the Vitality Center.
- You are curious. There is no phoning in lectures or movie nights in this training! We dive deep, ask questions, and expect you to join us.
- You think there’s something more to yoga than Downward facing Dog. You are correct! Though our training is designed to aptly prepare you to confidently teach an intelligent Vinyasa Yoga class today, we start at the roots of yoga as an ancient exploration of extraordinary consciousness, and weave this ancient wisdom all the way through the training so that you leave with an understanding of how these teachings apply to you as a mother, brother, liftie, skier, teacher, coffee lover, etc.
- You have something to offer. We firmly believe that you have something to offer if you are interested enough in yoga to still be reading, and that offering has nothing to do with fancy yoga poses or expensive lycra clothing. If yoga has changed your life, you already have a place you can teach from, and we are committed to helping you cultivate that offering.
- You desire connection.We are going much deeper than “yoga means union,” in this training, but you can be sure that you will make lifelong friends among your fellow students and future peers in the yoga world, and establish a healthy connection to your innermost potential, needs and goals.
- You love Colorado! More than anything, Gina and I bond over our mutual love of these great mountains and the outdoor lifestyle. There are hundreds if not thousands of yoga teacher training’s across the country to choose from, but few set against the unbelievable backdrop of the Gore Range in Vail Colorado, with opportunities to stroll along Gore Creek on your lunch break in Vail and breathe in the fresh mountain air on a post-class hike.
Are you ready for this experience? We think you are!
If you have questions please let me know!
or Call 970-476-7960